if i never see your face again ...

Saturday, March 6, 2010

hmm....~

>.<...wow...hmm~ left my blog for so many weeks ..
haha ps ps ~
was reli bz ==''.....moral project , peka , bla bla bla ...aiks T_T....
OMg ..now i realise i havent done my Chemistry peka ! ..monday want use ler ><...
haizz....
erm... nowadays addicted to facebook game ==''
Bored..~~
my phone now very quiet tim.....
when i dint find anyone...they reli wont find me ? ><...
hmm.....realise myself so UNimportant =)
but ..luckily...still got ..''some'' who still care bout me =P !
...i bought a new simcard ? 017 gehh..LOL..
erm...
.my feeling now is just ........sad? ..dunno..peace? maybe? ....
hmm.....
maybe listen to some sad music? ...
next monday...perlantikan pengawas perabot =='
dunno why ...i feel ..not proud =.=''
hahaha.....do so many things for school....pengetua make our meeting room smaller...
fk fk fk ..our bigger room gv those prefect..wat they did?
stupid saujana !
I just feel soooo unfair...zzzz...
haihs....
...i miss someone badly =( ...
hmm....
''Maybe'' and ''Dunno''.... =/
thats all for my post ..going fb game..
Cya !

Labels:

What happened isfated... at 4:23 AM
Somepeople change my life|??e?-z| -™

` here.standing ;